Insurance

Northside Family Chiropractic is a provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, United Health Care, ACN Group, Pacificare, First Health, Preferred Community Care, Mutual Assurance, and many more.

GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL INSURANCE

We have a great insurance department! Our personnel have years of experience and have worked in various health care settings. We go the extra step in insurance by filing both your primary and any secondary insurance. We want to take the hassle out of your insurance filing. We will call your insurance company and verify your benefits. Please remember, however, that the payment quotes by your insurance company are not a guarantee of payment. We will file your insurance and wait up to 90 days for payment. Assuming your insurance company pays as they have quoted you will only be responsible for any deductible, co-pay or non-covered service. If you have any questions about your insurance at any time feel free to call our insurance department for help. We want to help. You may also discuss your coverage with our insurance department before you decide on care.

PATIENTS WITHOUT INSURANCE

An increasing number of patients do not have insurance or have high deductibles. As a result we have several plans for patients without adequate coverage. We accept credit cards, can arrange payment plans and have special financing for many patients.

"ON THE JOB" INJURY (Worker’s compensation)

If you were injured on the job you may be covered under workers compensation insurance. You will need to inform your employer. We are happy to work with your worker’s compensation carrier for payment.

PERSONAL INJURY OR AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENTS

We wait for payment in most car accidents cases or other personal injuries. Please notify your insurance carrier of your visit to our office. If you have an attorney representing you please notify the office. Although you are ultimately responsible for your bill, we will wait for settlement of your claim for up to six months after the termination of your care for payment. Once the case has been settled or if you terminate care, any fees for services are due immediately.

MEDICARE

We accept assignment for Medicare. This means the check for your care is usually sent directly to our office for that portion of care that Medicare covers. For the chiropractor, Medicare covers only the chiropractic adjustment to the spine. Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee once your deductible has been met. You are required to pay any remaining deductible and the 20% as well as any non-covered services. Our office will fill out your forms at no charge.